Spa treatments are becoming more popular these days among Americans. They find this as the best way to relax and rejuvenate themselves. People have understood the benefits of Self-care and pampering treatment. There is various type of massages, facial & body treatment available currently. Here we will try to know about spa treatments from ancient to modern days and luxury spa treatment.
Different types of spa treatments:
Every spa treatment has its unique specialty and benefits. The most popular spa treatments are massages, facials, and body treatment.
Massages are the most popular spa treatments from ancient times and are useful to make the body relax and make the mind fresh. We will discuss some popular massage treatments.
1. Swedish massage – It is a gentle massage treatment where special oil is applied to the body. The therapist applies long, flowing strokes which can make you relaxed and energetic.
2. Deep tissue massage – It is a more intense massage that is applied on the deeper layer of muscle tissue and thus helps to relieve tension and reduce pain within the body.
3. Hot stone massage – Heated stones are used to relax muscles and improve blood circulation.
4. Aromatherapy massage – Once you choose the essential oil or oil blend, it is applied to the body using long & short strokes and circular motions. The wonderful aroma during a massage makes you feel relaxed and get you will get rid of tensions
Facials are Spa treatments to make you look fresh and young. It increases the toning of your delicate facial skin. It starts with cleansing and peeling the dead skin cells. Further, you have to decide about the type of facial treatment which hydrate and nourish your skin using various products which are applied on the face.
1. Classic facial – It is basic facial but special care is taken to clean, moisturize and exfoliate your skin. It can be done on regular bases or when you have immediate party plans and are short of time.
2. Microdermabrasion – It reduces the fine line, and wrinkles and lightens age spots thus improving skin texture and making you look glowing.
3. Chemical peels – This facial treatment will give a healthy glow to your face as it removes dead skin cells and last for almost two months. Though this treatment involves the use of diluted harmless chemicals, my suggestion is to consult your doctor before going for Chemical peel treatment.
4. Anti-aging facials – This treatment makes you look young and vibrant as it is done by using specialized products. Looking young boost your confidence in society and hence it is compulsory for everyone in the age above forty.
Massaging your whole body with the use of exotic oils is the most commonly used body treatment. It makes your skin hydrated and internal muscles became relaxed. Below are some popular Body treatments,
1. Body wraps – Body wraps include wrapping your body in a special towel or plastic sheet which gives you a warm and relaxed feeling. This help to sweat your body slowly thus removing toxin from your body and improving blood circulation.
2. Salt scrubs – Our body is scrubbed with purified sea salts and oils to make us feel exfoliated and relaxed
3. Body polishes – This treatment involves massaging your body polish which includes natural cosmetic products and oils which remove old and dead cells thus helping in the reproduction of new cells. This is one of the best treatments which will give a glow to your whole body for some special function
4. Hydrotherapy treatments – As the name suggest water is used for this treatment which includes treatment like saunas, foot bath, steam bath, and aquatic physical therapy. This treatment can help us to ease our muscles, improve blood circulation, reduce stress, etc.
Luxury spa treatments:
One can through luxury spa treatment as it will give you the best and truly indulgent spa experience.
1. Diamond facial – Cosmetic product which includes diamond dust is used for Diamond facial and it gives your skin the best and most natural glow.
2. Chocolate massage – A massage is done with warm chocolate which gives you an exotic feeling and you can enjoy the aroma of chocolate during this massage. The use of Cocoa helps to produce endorphins in the brain which makes us release stress and anxiety.
3. Champagne body wrap –It is a body treatment that involves wrapping the body in warm, bubbly champagne. The mixture helps to make us feel relaxed and our skin is well hydrated.
4. 24k gold facial – During these treatments products with gold dust is used to make the skin firm. Gold has many good properties which make your skin look younger and more vibrant.
Top 10 most popular spa treatments Here are the top 10 most popular spa treatments:
1. Swedish massage
2. Classic facial
3. Deep tissue massage
4. Hot stone massage
5. Aromatherapy massage
6. Body wrap
7. Salt scrub
8. Body polish
9. Hydrotherapy treatment
Pampering services: Many spas offer grooming services such as manicures, pedicures, and hair treatments. These services enhance your look and make you feel relaxed and rejuvenated.
Here’s a brief overview of spa treatment if you are new to the world of spa treatment.
1. Arriving at the spa –Once you arrive at the spa of your choice you are given warm welcome and introduced to the facility provided in the spa along with the cost for treatment so you can choose the best treatment for yourself. In some spas, you need to give details of your medical condition which is good as it helps you to choose the best spa package.
2. Changing into a robe – Once you’ve checked in, you will be given a robe and slippers to change into before your treatment.
3. Meeting your therapist – The therapist will take note of your health condition and accordingly plan your treatment.
4. Getting the treatment – During the treatment, you will lie down on a massage table or other comfortable surface while the therapist works on the targeted areas of your body.
5. Post-treatment relaxation – After the treatment is over, you can relax for some time and enjoy the spa’s amenities, such as a sauna, hot tub, or relaxation room.
Spa treatments are a wonderful way to make yourself make relaxed and stress-free. It boosts your confidence to move into society and get yourself ready for any important function or celebration like a wedding, birthday, or anniversary or attending a special party or award ceremony.
One feel rejuvenated and energetic after the spa treatment as our body get detoxified and there is the scope of generating new young skin cell. The anti-aging treatment is best for people to make their skin wrinkle-free and tighten. So, my suggestion is to find out right spa treatment for yourself and make your life full of energy and relaxation.